Amazon Has Announced Another Quiz Based On Women’s Day. This Amazon Women’s Day Quiz will run till 14th March 2023 & You Need to Answer 5 Questions Before That in Order to be Eligible For The Price Of ₹10000 Pay Balance
Total 1 People Will Be Selected as a Winner From This Amazon Women’s Day Quiz & Rs/- 10000 Pay Balance Will Be Sent Before 24th March 2023.
Every year on March 8th, International Women’s Day (IWD) is observed worldwide as a significant occasion in the women’s rights movement. It highlights various issues that affect women, including gender equality, reproductive rights, and violence and abuse against women.
Amazon “Women’s Day Quiz” Answers Solved
Q1. The theme for International Women’s Day 2023 is, ‘DigitALL: Innovation and Technology for Gender _‘. Fill in the blanks
Answer –A. Equality
Explanation-The United Nations theme for this year’s International Women’s Day is “DigitALL: Innovation and technology for gender equality”.
Q2. Which Country has made having a pay gap between men and women illegal?
Answer –D. Iceland
Explanation-Iceland becomes first country to make gender wage gap illegal
Q3. Which Famous actress helped to launch the UN Women campaign ‘HeForShe’ which advocates for gender equality?
A. Emma Stone
B. Emma Watson
C. Priyanka Chopra
D. Megham Markle
Answer –B. Emma Watson
Explanation-In 2014, Emma Watson was appointed a UN Women Goodwill Ambassador and helped launch the UN Women campaign HeForShe, which advocates for gender equality.
Q4. Which ancient civilization gave women equal rights to the throne?
A. Ancient India
B. Ancient Rome
C. Ancient Egypt
D. None of the Above
Answer –C. Ancient Egypt
Explanation-Women in ancient Egypt had equal rights to men when it came to ascending to the throne.
Q5. International Women’s Day originated more than 100 years ago, dating back to 1909 True or False
Answer –A. True
How To Play Amazon Women’s Day Quiz
▪ Accessing the Amazon Quiz page is quite easy.
▪ Step 1. Open the Amazon app on your mobile
If you don't have the Amazon Android or IOS app installed on your mobile device, please install it from the respective app store. Once you have installed the app, please follow the instructions starting from Step 1.
▪ Step 2. Then search the word “funzone Quiz” with the help of the search bar.
▪ Step 3. And then You will see the following banner with a “Play Now” button. Click the Button.
▪ Step 4. New Contest will appear in front of you.
▪ Step 5. Click the “QUIZ Answer & win” option on the “New Games This Week” banner.
▪ Step 6. You will enter the “Amazon Women’s Day Quiz” dashboard Click the start button.
Note:- "To participate in the Amazon Quiz, you must use the Amazon App. It does not work on desktop or Laptop computers or on the official website through any browser."
Eligibility Criteria to enter the Quiz Contest
▪ You should be an individual legal resident of the Republic of India;
▪ You should have set India as your current country in your account settings on Amazon.in;
▪ You have a billing address within the territory of India; (d) You should be of an age 18 years or above at the time of entry into the Contest
▪ You should have a valid proof of identity and age in the form of a copy of your PAN Card / Driving License / Voter ID / Indian passport.
▪ Employees of Amazon, their immediate family members (spouses, domestic partners, parents, grandparents, siblings, children, and grandchildren), and Amazon’s affiliates, advisors, and advertising/Contest agencies are not eligible to enter the Contest.
Details of The Contest and How to Enter
▪ This Contest will commence on 2nd March, 2023 from 12:00:00 a.m. to 14th March, 2023 11:59:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
▪ In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign in to or sign-up from an account on Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
▪ Once you have signed in to Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
▪ Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled to a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
▪ The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 1 participant(s) will be selected as the winner by a random draw of lots.
▪ The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning Rs.10,000 as Amazon Pay Balance (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).
▪ Each winner will be eligible for winning one Prize under this Contest only.
▪ By entering the Contest, you consent to be placed on a mailing list for promotional and other materials for Amazon. You may update or change your email preferences on the email preferences page.
▪Please note that we may be running similar contests or promotions at the same time as this Contest. By entering this Contest, you will not be eligible to receive any benefit and/ or prize awarded in any other promotion/ contest unless you enter each promotion/ contest separately.
▪ There are a total of 1 Prize(s) that will be given under this Contest.
▪ The Prize will be credited to the winner on or before 24th March 2023.
I hope you now understand the process of how to participate in and play the Amazon Quiz. For more information, please visit the Amazon website and refer to the Terms and Conditions section for each quiz.