21. What is the theme of National Tourism Day 2022?
A. Community Centric Tourism
B. Urban and Community Centric Tourism
C. Rural and Community Centric Tourism
D. Rural and Urban Community Centric Tourism
Answer:C. Rural and Community Centric Tourism
22. What is the theme of Financial Literacy Week (FLW) 2022?
A. Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises
B. Go Digital, Go Secure
C. Go Digital, Get Security
D. Credit Discipline and Credit from Formal Institutions
Answer:B. Go Digital, Go Secure
23. Himachal Pradesh recently celebrated its statehood day. On which date is it celebrated?
A. 21st July
B. 28th January
C. 26th January
D. 25th January
Answer:D. 25th January
24. International Customs Day is celebrated on which day to recognise the role of customs officials and agencies?
A. 22nd January
B. 25th January
C. 26th January
D. 28th January
Answer:C. 26th January
25. Data Privacy Day is observed on 28 January every year across the world. What is the theme for this year?
A. Privacy is a Right
B. Respect Privacy
C. Privacy Matters
D. Privacy is Everyone’s Responsibility
Answer:C. Privacy Matters
26. 74th Martyrs’ Day or Shaheed Diwas is observed on 30 January 2022 in the memory of which personality?
A. Udham Singh
B. Bhagat Singh
C. Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel
D. Mahatma Gandhi
Answer:D. Mahatma Gandhi
27. The 73rd Republic Day Parade showcased Pal Dadhav massacre, this massacre is related to which state?
28. What is the theme of Anti Leprosy Day 2022?
A. Leprosy isn’t what you think
B. Ending the stigma, discrimination and prejudice of leprosy
C. United for Dignity
D. Beat Leprosy, End Stigma and advocate for Mental Wellbeing
Answer:C. United for Dignity
In India, Anti Leprosy Day is observed on 30th January every year.
29. Indian Coast Guard is celebrating its 46th Raising Day this year. When this day is celebrated?
A. 1 February
B. 4 February
C. 5 February
D. 9 February
Answer:A. 1 February
30. World Cancer Day is observed every year across the globe on 4 February. What is the theme for this year?
A. Close the care gap
B. Care for the weak
C. Increase the care
D. Care more, fear less
Answer:A. Close the care gap