A. 9th February
B. 7th February
C. 6th February
D. 8th February
Answer:C. 6th February
32. What is the theme of ‘International Day of Women and Girls in Science’ 2022 which was observed on 11 February?
A. Equity, Diversity, and Inclusion: Water Unites Us
B. EQUALITY – Reducing inequalities, advancing human rights
C. Safety, quality, and nurturing care
D. Orange the World: End Violence against Women Now!
Answer:A. Equity, Diversity, and Inclusion: Water Unites Us
33. World Unani Day observed on 11 February 2022 is to mark the birth anniversary of which person?
A. Hakim Sharif
B. Hakim Ajmal Khan
C. Hakim Irfan Shah
D. Hakim Shahid Khan
Answer:B. Hakim Ajmal Khan
34. Which day is celebrated as Darwin Day to highlight his work and to celebrate science?
A. 10th February
B. 12th February
C. 14th February
D. 16th February
Answer:B. 12th February
35. The FICCI’s (CASCADE) has taken the initiative to observe 11th February every year as which day? A. Anti-piracy day
B. Anti-smuggling day
C. Anti-human trafficking day
D. Anti-corruption day
Answer:B. Anti-smuggling day
36. ‘Better Survival’ is achievable #throughyourhands is the theme of which International day?
A. World Diabetes Day
B. World Oral cancer day
C. International Childhood Cancer Day
D. World Leprosy Day
Answer:C. International Childhood Cancer Day
37. Soil Health Card Day is observed every year in India on 19th February to acknowledge which event?
A. Launch of the first fertilizer plant in India
B. Launch of Soil Health Card Scheme
C. Launch of Green Revolution
D. Launch of organic farming in India
Answer:B. Launch of Soil Health Card Scheme
38. World Pangolin Day 2022 is observed on 19 February. What is the IUCN status of Pangolin?
C. Critically Endangered
D. Near Threatened
39. ‘Achieving Social Justice through Formal Employment’ is this year’s theme of which International day?
A. World Employment Day
B. World Day of Social Justice
C. World Labor Day
D. World Social Empowerment Day
Answer:B. World Day of Social Justice
40. Recently, Arunachal Pradesh celebrated which 36th anniversary of its statehood day. When Arunachal Pradesh became full-fledged state?
A. 20 February 1987
B. 20 February 1988
C. 20 February 1989
D. 20 February 1990
Answer:A. 20 February 1987