A. Open Up, Reach Out
B. Act to change laws that Discriminate
C. Remove laws that harm, create laws that empower
D. Zero Discrimination against Women and Girls.
52. 46th Civil Accounts Day is being observed by the Indian Civil Accounts Service (ICAS) on___?
A. 2nd March
B. 22nd March
C. 3rd March
D. 23rd March
53. World Civil Defence Day is observed on 1 March every year by which international organization?
A. International Court of Justice
C. International Civil Defence Organization (ICDO)
D. Amnesty International
Answer:C. International Civil Defence Organization (ICDO)
54. The Ministry of Women and Child Development will celebrate the International Women’s Day week from __to___?
A. 1st -8th March
B. 4th- 11th March
C. 3rd-10th March
D. 2nd -9th March
Answer:A. 1st -8th March
55. The United Nations celebrated World Wildlife Day on which date annually to create awareness about the various species of wild flora and fauna that inhabit the world?
A. 3rd March
B. 5th March
C. 8th March
D. 10th March
Answer:A. 3rd March
56. National Safety Day 2022 was observed on which date to observe the foundation day of the National Safety Council?
A. 2nd March
B. 4th March
C. 2nd March
D. 21st March
Answer: B. 4th March
57. What is the theme of World Obesity Day 2022 which was observed on 4th March?
A. Act Now
B. Everybody needs to act
C. Don’t Delay but act
D. Act and feel the change
Answer:B. Everybody needs to act
58. What is the theme of International Women’s day 2022 which is celebrated on 8th March annually?
A. Time is Now: Rural and urban activists transforming women’s lives
B. Gender equality today for a sustainable tomorrow
C. I am Generation Equality: Realizing Women’s Rights
D. Think equal, build smart, innovate for change
Answer:B. Gender equality today for a sustainable tomorrow
59. No Smoking Day is observed on 9th March this year. What is the theme for this year?
A. Commit to Quit
B. Quit tobacco to be a winner
C. Quitting smoking doesn’t have to be stressful
D. Stop Tobacco Industry Interference
Answer:C. Quitting smoking doesn’t have to be stressful
60. What is the theme of the International Day of Mathematics observed on 14 March?
A. Mathematics- A reason to study
B. Mathematics Simplifies
C. Mathematics Unites
D. Mathematics Unifies
Answer:C. Mathematics Unites