Visitors can now experience India’s longest glass bridge in Vagamon, Idukki, Kerala, following its inauguration by Tourism Minister Muhammad Riyas.
Key Points about India’s Longest Glass Bridge
- India’s longest glass bridge has opened in Vagamon, Kerala.
- The bridge is 40 meters (131 feet) long and is located at a height of 3,600 feet above sea level.
- The bridge is made of 35 tonnes of steel and specially crafted glass imported from Germany.
- It can accommodate up to 15 people at a time.
- The bridge is located in the DTPC’s adventure tourism park, which also offers other adventure activities such as sky swing, sky cycling, sky roller, and rocket injector.
- The cost of walking on the glass bridge is Rs 500 per person.
- The bridge is expected to boost tourism in Vagamon and Idukki.