You can find information on Kristin Chenoweth’s net worth, biography, age, height, weight, and more on this page. As of 2023, the American actress Kristin Chenoweth has a net worth of $18 million.
Who is Kristin Chenoweth
Kristin Chenoweth is a well-known American actress, born on July 24, 1968. Many people are curious about Kristin Chenoweth’s net worth, and we have updated that information here. Fans often seek out the biographies of their favorite celebrities, and Kristin Chenoweth is no exception. The question “What is Kristin Chenoweth’s net worth?” can frequently be found on the internet. Let’s delve deeper to learn more about her
Kristin Chenoweth’s Net Worth
With a net worth of $18 million, Kristin Chenoweth is a well-known American actress and singer recognized for her work in various TV shows, including “Glee” and “Pushing Daisies,” as well as her critically acclaimed performance in the Broadway musical “Wicked.”
Kristin Chenoweth’s Net Worth Growth over the Year
|Net Worth in 2023||$18 Million|
|Net Worth in 2022||$15 Million|
|Net Worth in 2021||$13 Million|
|Net Worth in 2020||$12 Million|
|Net Worth in 2019||$11 Million|
|Net Worth in 2018||$9 Million|
Biography of Kristin Chenoweth
Kristin Dawn Chenoweth was born on July 24th, 1968 in Broken Arrow, Oklahoma. She was adopted when she was five days old by Junie Smith Chenoweth and Jerry Morris Chenoweth, who both worked as chemical engineers. She has stated that she is one-quarter Cherokee. As an adult, she met her biological mother whose uncle had seen Chenoweth on a late-night talk show a decade earlier and commented on their resemblance.
|Real Name||Kristin Dawn Chenoweth|
|Nick Name||Kristin Chenoweth|
|Date of birth||24 July 1968|
|Age||54 years old|
|Height||150 cm (4 Feet 11 Inches)|
|Weight||(99 lbs) 45 Kg|
|Birth Place||Broken Arrow, Oklahoma, United States|
|Education||Broken Arrow High School, Wanda L. Bass School of Music, Oklahoma City University|
|Parents||Junie Chenoweth, Jerry Chenoweth|
Interest in Music and Performing
Chenoweth showed an interest in music and performing at a young age, and she would sing gospel songs at local churches. At the age of twelve, she performed at the Southern Baptist Convention where she sang the Evie song “Four Feet Eleven,” which is her actual height. She attended Broken Arrow High School where she was active in the school’s theater department.
College and Beauty Pageants
After graduating high school, Chenoweth attended Oklahoma City College, which is a small private Christian college. She was a member of the Gamma Phi Beta sorority, and she participated in beauty pageants, winning the title of Miss Oklahoma City University. In 1990, she graduated with a bachelor’s degree in musical theatre but remained at the school to obtain a master’s degree.
Opera Performance and Miss Oklahoma
She was the second runner-up for the title of Miss Oklahoma in 1991, and in 1992, she completed her master’s degree in opera performance.
Kristin Chenoweth’s Early Career
Kristin Chenoweth was an early bloomer in the performing arts. She sang gospel songs at local churches as a child and performed at the Southern Baptist Convention when she was only twelve years old. After graduating from Broken Arrow High School, she attended Oklahoma City College where she earned a bachelor’s degree in musical theatre and a master’s degree in opera performance.
Regional Theater and Early Broadway Roles
While finishing her master’s degree, Chenoweth performed at The Lyric Theater in Oklahoma City and occasionally traveled to play at regional theaters. She won the title of “Most Promising Up-and-coming Singer” at the Metropolitan Opera National Council auditions in 1992. She then turned down a full scholarship to the Academy of Vocal Arts in Philadelphia to pursue a career in musical theater in New York City.
Chenoweth spent the nineties acting in regional productions and Off-Broadway plays such as “Babes in Arms,” “Phantom,” “The Fantasticks,” and “Box Office of the Damned.” Her Broadway debut came in 1997 with a role in the musical “Steel Pier,” which earned her a Theatre World Award. In 1999, she appeared in the Broadway revival “You’re A Good Man, Charlie Brown,” winning both the Tony and Drama Desk awards for her performance.
Television and Film Roles
In addition to her theater work, Chenoweth made her television debut in 1999 with a role in the mini-series “Paramour” and an appearance on the children’s series “The Wonderful World of Disney.” She has also appeared in several films, including “Bewitched,” “The Pink Panther,” and “RV.”
Broadway Success and Mainstream Recognition
Chenoweth became known to mainstream audiences in 2003 with her role as Glinda in the Broadway play “Wicked.” Her performance in the musical earned her a Tony nomination and helped her gain national recognition. She went on to appear in several television shows, including “Pushing Daisies,” “Glee,” and “The West Wing,” and released several albums, including “Let Yourself Go” and “A Lovely Way to Spend Christmas.” She has continued to work in both theater and television, earning critical acclaim for her performances and maintaining her status as a beloved performer.
Kristin Chenoweth TV Shows
Kristin Chenoweth has appeared in a variety of television series throughout her career, including:
▪ “The West Wing” (2001-2006): Chenoweth portrayed Annabeth Schott, a media consultant and assistant to President Jed Bartlet, in a recurring role.
▪ “Pushing Daisies” (2007-2009): Chenoweth starred as Olive Snook, a lovestruck waitress, in this acclaimed comedy-drama series.
▪ “Glee” (2009-2015): Chenoweth made multiple appearances as April Rhodes, a former classmate of the show’s teachers, on this popular musical series.
▪ “The Good Wife” (2011-2016): Chenoweth played political reporter Peggy Byrne in a recurring role on this legal drama.
▪ “Trial & Error” (2017): Chenoweth starred as Lavinia Peck-Foster, a wealthy eccentric accused of murdering her husband, in this comedy-mystery series.
▪ “Schmigadoon!” (2021): Chenoweth appeared as Mildred Layton, the strict leader of a small town, in this musical comedy series on Apple TV+.
Kristin Chenoweth Achievement and Awards
Kristin Chenoweth’s work in theatre, television, and music has garnered her many accolades and awards. Here are some of her most notable achievements and recognitions:
▪ Tony Award for Best Featured Actress in a Musical for “You’re a Good Man, Charlie Brown” (1999)
▪ Drama Desk Award for Outstanding Featured Actress in a Musical for “You’re a Good Man, Charlie Brown” (1999)
▪ Drama Desk Award for Outstanding Actress in a Musical for “Wicked” (2004)
▪ Primetime Emmy Award for Outstanding Supporting Actress in a Comedy Series for “Pushing Daisies” (2009)
▪ Hollywood Walk of Fame star (2015)
▪ Women’s Image Network Award for Best Actress in a Comedy Series for “GCB” (2012)
▪ Broadway.com Audience Award for Favorite Featured Actress in a Musical for “Wicked” (2004)
▪ Grammy Award for Best Classical Crossover Album for “Live: The Fillmore” (2005)
▪ Outer Critics Circle Award for Outstanding Actress in a Musical for “Wicked” (2004)
▪ Theatre World Award for Outstanding Broadway Debut for “Steel Pier” (1997)
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q1. How tall is Kristin Chenoweth?
Answer: Kristin Chenoweth is an American Actress who stands 150 cm (4 Feet 11 Inches) tall.
Q2. Who is Kristin Chenoweth?
Answer: Kristin Chenoweth is recognized as an actress from the United States. Born on July 24th, 1968, she is currently 54 years of age.
Q3. How old is Kristin Chenoweth?
Answer: Kristin Chenoweth was born on 24 July 1968. Kristin Chenoweth is 54 years old.