• Miss World is the oldest-running international beauty pageant.
• It was created in the United Kingdom by Eric Morley in 1951.
• Eric Morley died in 2000, since then Morley’s widow, Julia Morley, has co-chaired the pageant.
• Along with Miss Universe, Miss International, and Miss Earth, this pageant is one of the Big Four international beauty pageants.
Miss World 2021
• Poland’s Karolina Bielawska, the 23-year-old model was crowned the Miss World 2021.
• Toni-Ann Singh, the Miss World 2019 from Jamaica, crowned her the 70th winner of the coveted title at the Coca-Cola Music Hall in San Juan, Puerto Rico.
• India’s Manasa Varanasi from Hyderabad, couldn’t make it to the Top 13 list.
• Indian-American Shree Saini from the United States became the First Runner Up.
• Olivia Yace from Côte d’Ivoire was the second runner-up.
• Miss World Karolina Bielawska also honoured with Miss Polonia in 2019.
List of Miss Word from India
2017: Manushi Chhillar (Haryana)
2000: Priyanka Chopra (Jamshedpur)
1999: Yukta Mookhey (Bengalaru)
1997: Diana Hayden (Hyderabad)
1994: Aishwarya Rai (Mangaluru)
1966: Reita Faria (Mumbai)
Also Read Miss Universe 2021 winner list