Here is a brief note on “PM Modi in news”. In this article, we provide all the important news related to Prime Minister Narendra Modi. Foundations of various projects, schemes, new project launches, and major initiatives are some of the important topics in this article, which are important for various competitive exams.
PM Modi in News August 2022
• Narendra Modi laid the foundation stone for several projects of the Shrimad Rajchandra Mission in Gujarat.
• 7th Governing Council meeting of NITI Aayog(held in New Delhi) was chaired by Narendra Modi.
• On the occasion of World Biofuel Day, Narendra Modi will inaugurate the 2nd generation (2G) Ethanol Plant in Panipat, Haryana.
World Biofuel Day 10th August.
• Narendra Modi in his Independence Day speech outlined Panch Prana (Five Pledges) to make India a developed nation in 25 years, to be completed by 2047.
Panch Pran are as follows:
- Advance with greater conviction and the determination of a developed India
- Get rid of any signs of slavery
- Take pride in India’s history.
- the power of unity
- duties of citizens, such as those of the PM and CMs
• Prime Minister Narendra Modi inaugurated Homi Bhabha Cancer Hospital and Research Centre in Punjab.
• Narendra Modi inaugurated ‘India’s Largest’ private hospital, Amrita Hospital, in Haryana.
• Recently, PM Narendra Modi inaugurated the first of its kind Khadi Utsav 2022 in Ahmedabad, Gujarat.
PM Modi in News July 2022
• Narendra Modi launched the RAMP scheme for MSME.
RAMP Stands for “Raising and Accelerating MSME Performance” (RAMP)
Also See, Month-wise State Government Schemes
• Narendra Modi virtually inaugurated Bosch’s 1st Smart campus, Spark.NXT, in which Bengaluru.
• Narendra Modi inaugurated the Digital India Week 2022 in Gandhinagar, Gujarat.
• Narendra Modi inaugurated a three-day Akhil Bharatiya Shiksha Samagam at Varanasi.
• Narendra Modi will inaugurate the Deoghar Airport in Jharkhand on July 12, 2022, to boost the tourism of Baba Baidyanath Temple.
• Narendra Modi unveiled the National Emblem cast, The Lion Capital of Ashoka, on the roof of the New Parliament Building.
• Narendra Modi inaugurated the Bundelkhand Expressway (296 Km) in Uttar Pradesh.
• Narendra Modi participated in the first-ever I2U2 Virtual Summit.
The member countries of I2U2 are India, Israel, USA, UAE
• Narendra Modi unveiled ‘SPRINT challenges’, aimed at giving a boost to the usage of indigenous technology in the Indian Navy.
• Narendra Modi released a special postal stamp for Mumbai Samachar, Asia’s oldest running newspaper.
• Narendra Modi inaugurated India’s first bullion exchange- India International Bullion Exchange
(IIBX) in GIFT City.
• Narendra Modi laid the foundation stone for various projects collectively worth more than ₹1,000
crore at the Sabar Dairy in Sabarkantha district in Gujarat.
• Narendra Modi inaugurated the 100 MW Ramagundam Floating Solar Project in Telangana.
PM Modi in News, June 2022
• Narendra Modi inaugurated the world’s first Nano Urea (Liquid) Plant in Gujarat.
• Narendra Modi has inaugurated the headquarters of the Indian National Space Promotion and Authorisation Centre (IN-SPACe) in Ahmedabad, Gujarat.
• PM Modi inaugurated an underground ‘Gallery of Revolutionaries’ Museum in Mumbai, Maharashtra.
• PM Narendra Modi will chair the First National Conference of Chief Secretaries at HPCA stadium in Dharamshala, Himachal Pradesh.
• Narendra Modi recently releases ‘Bhartiya Samvidhan: Ankahi Kahani, written by Ram Bahadur Rai.
• PM Modi inaugurated the new campus of Dr. B R Ambedkar School of Economics (BASE) University in Bengaluru.
• Narendra Modi inaugurated the Centre for Brain Research (CBR) in Bengaluru, Karnataka.
PM Modi in News, May 2022
• Denmark hosted the 2nd India-Nordic summit participated by Prime Minister Narendra Modi.
• Tarun Kapoor has been appointed as an advisor to Prime Minister Narendra Modi.
• Narendra Modi virtually addressed ‘Utkarsh Samaroh’ that was held in Gujarat.
• Prime Minister Modi visited Lumbini in Nepal on the occasion of Buddha Purnima where he signed six MoUs during bilateral talks.
• Vivek Kumar has been appointed as Private Secretary (PS) to Prime Minister Narendra Modi.
Museum in News 2022