A. Tamil Nadu
C. Andhra Pradesh
Answer:A. Tamil Nadu
32. As per a recent report by FAO, around 193 million people in 53 countries or territories experienced acute food insecurity at crisis or worse levels. What is the title of the report?
A. Global Report on Food Distribution
B. Hunger Index
C. Global Report on Food Crises
D. World Food Statistics
Answer:C. Global Report on Food Crises
33. Which ministry has recently released the Centre’s first-ever Performance Grading Index for Districts (PGI-D) for 2018-19 and 2019-20?
A. Ministry of Education
B. Ministry of Communications
C. Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances and Pensions
D. Ministry of Power
Answer:A. Ministry of Education
34. Which institution is planning to formulate a Farmer Distress Index (FDI) to track, identify and support the real needy and distressed farmers?
D. Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare
35. Indian Air Force (IAF) has been placed at which position on the World Air Power Index 2022?
36. Recently, the Travel and Tourism Development Index released by which organization?
C. World Economic Forum
D. World Bank
Answer:C. World Economic Forum
37. Recently, the World Food Price index is released by which organization?
A. United Nations Children’s Fund
B. International Fund for Agricultural Development
C. Food and Agriculture Organization
D. International Food Protection Training Institute
Answer:C. Food and Agriculture Organization
38. Which state has topped the NITI Aayog State Energy and Climate Index-(SECI) Round 1 among larger states?
D. Tamil Nadu
39. According to the Bloomberg Billionaires Index who is the only Indian member of an exclusive global group called the centibillionaire’s club?
A. Mukesh Ambani
B. Gautam Adani
C. Shiv Nadar
D. Lakshmi Mittal
Answer:B. Gautam Adani
40. Which agency is tasked with developing a National Gender Index for India?
A. NITI Aayog
B. Centre for Policy Research
C. Centre for Civil Society
D. Observer Research Foundation
Answer:A. NITI Aayog