|♦ World’s Longest undersea cable “Firmina”, built by Google.
• This subsea cable connects United States of America (USA) with South American countries.
• It was named after the 1st Brazilian poet ‘Maria Firmina dos Reis’.
♦ National Institute Of Immunology (NII) Gets Trademark For India’s First Indigenous Tumor Antigen SPAG9
♦ Indian Coast Guard Offshore Patrol Vessel (OPV) Sajag commissioned by National Security Advisor Shri Ajit Doval
♦ The Common Services Centres (CSC) E-Governance India Ltd launched an e-marketplace or portal for agri services, mainly to help small farmers.
♦ “Bal Swaraj” portal launched by National Commission for Protection of Child Rights (NCPCR)
♦ “AmbiTag” India’s first IoT(Internet of Things) device which will record the real-time temperature of perishable products.
♦ The Central Board of Direct Taxes (CBDT) launched its new e-filing portal www.incometax.gov.in.
♦ Ministry of AYUSH Launches “Namaste Yoga” App to spread awareness about Yoga to people of the country.
♦ Indian Navy Inducts 3 Indigenously-Built Advanced Light Helicopters named MK III
♦ An exoplanet called “TOI-1231 b with Water Clouds discovered by a team of International Astronomers.
♦ Oldest Hydrographic Survey Ship – INS Sandhayak decommissioned by Indian Navy at Naval Dockyard in Visakhapatnam.
♦ China’s ‘artificial sun’ sets new world record, runs at 120 million degrees Celsius for 101 seconds.
♦ SpaceX’s Dragon Capsule carries Squids, Microorganisms to ISS
♦The National Commission for Protection of Child Rights (NCPCR), has launched an online tracking portal “Bal Swaraj (COVID-Care link)” for child in need of care and protection.
♦ India’s first Chimeric Antigen Receptor T-cell (CAR-T) therapy was conducted at the Bone Marrow Transplant unit at ACTREC, Tata Memorial Center(TMC) in Mumbai, Maharashtra.
♦ ISRO Developed 3 Types of Ventilators & Set to Transfer Technology to Industry for Clinical Usage namely PRANA , VaU and SVASTA.
♦ The Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO) successfully test fired the Extended range version of indigenously developed Pinaka rocket
| ♦ Mayflower 400
• World’s First Artificial Intelligence Ship to Navigate across The Atlantic ocean.
• Built by the marine research organization ProMare in collaboration with IBM
|♦ ‘ID-Art’ Mobile App
• Launched by Interpol
• to protect Cultural Heritage Properties
| ♦ VINCOV-19|
• Covid-19 antibody product.
• Developed by Hyderabadbased immunological company VINS Bioproducts.
• World’s Largest Aeroplane codenamed ‘Roc’
• Built by Stratolaunch completes Test Flight • capable of carrying 550, 000-pound (approx 275 ton) payload
• Lightest form of Uranium.
• Ceated by Heavy Ion Research Facility in Lanzhou, China
|♦ MACS 1407
• High-yielding and pest-resistant variety of soybean.
• Developed by Scientists from Maharashtra Association for the Cultivation of Science Research Institute-Agharkar Research Institute, Pune, in collaboration with ICAR.
|♦ The Unicorn
• Smallest Blackhole in Milky Way Galaxy.
• The black hole is a part of the binary star system named V723 Mon.
|♦ World’s first 2 nanometer chip
• Univeiled by International Business Machines(IBM)
|♦ Dhruv MK III
Maritime Variant (MR) 2.5t • Advanced Light Helicopter developed by HAL.
• A deep-sea mining prototype robot.
• Used in Deep Sea Mining in Pacific Ocean Floor
• India’s first vaccine for the viral disease nervous necrosis (VNN)
• Developed by Chennai-based Central Institute of Brackishwater Aquaculture (CIBA)
|♦Axiom Mission 1 (Ax-1)
• NASA has signed an agreement with Axiom Space to send the 1st private astronaut mission to the International Space Station (ISS) by January 2022.
• SpaceX’s Crew Dragon Capsule will carry the crew to the ISS
|♦ INS Rajput
• Indian Navy’s 1st Destroyer decommissioned after 41 years of Service
• The destroyer was built by the Union of Soviet Socialist Republics (USSR) under her Russian name ‘Nadezhny’ meaning ‘hope.
|♦ India’s 1st Hall-effect Thruster
• Privately Developed by Bellatrix Aerospace , a Bengaluru based Space Transportation company
|♦ Mylab CoviSelf
• India’s First Home Covid Test Kit.
• Developed by Pune-based company MyLab Discovery Solutions • Approved by the Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR)
• It takes 2 minutes to conduct the test and 15 minutes to get the result
|♦ James Webb Space Telescope
• NASA’s Giant Webb Telescope Successfully Completed its Pre-Launch Test
|♦ MMME Mk-II
• first prototype of Mechanical Minefield Marking Equipment Mk-II
• Launched by BEML Ltd
• Most Powerful Supercomputer of Iran.
• The system was designed by the Amirkabir University of Technology (AUT).