HTML full form: Here we provide all the full forms related to HTML in Computer Science which includes basic tags and basic additional information about the features of HTML.
HTML full form in computer
• In terms of computer science, the full form of HTML is the Hypertext markup language.
Also, see List of Computer Abbreviations (Updated)
What is HTML
• HTML is the markup language for encoding Web pages. It is a formatting system for displaying text and media on a web page.
• The web pages we see on the Internet are created by HTML code along with other web development languages.
Who designed HTML
• It was designed by the British scientist Sir Tim Berners-Lee at the CERN nuclear physics laboratory in Switzerland during the 1980s.
How HTML Works
• HTML markup tags specify document elements such as titles, paragraphs, and tables. They identify a document to be displayed by a computer program known as a web browser.
• The browser interprets the tags, displaying the headings, paragraphs, and tables in a layout that is adapted to the screen size and fonts available to it.
• HTML documents also contain anchors, which are tags that specify links to other Web pages.
HTML Full Form in Hindi
• दोस्तों ये एक फुल फॉर्म है इसीलिए कोही भी लैंग्वेज हो इसे हमेसा हाइपर टेक्स्ट मार्कअप लैंग्वेज (hypertext markup language) इसी नाम से ही जाना जायेगा. एचटीएमएल वेब पन्नों और वेब आधारित एप बनाने में इस्तेमाल होने वाली एक मार्कअप भाषा है।
td tag in html full form
• In HTML ‘td’ stands for table data. This table data tag starts with the opening tag “<td>” and closes with the tag ‘</td>’.
• “<td>……..</td>” It is known as Table Data Cell element. The element defines a cell of a table that contains some data.
hr tag in HTML full form
• In HTML full form the “hr” tag stands for the horizontal rule. This “<hr>” tag has no closing tag that is “</hr>” .
• On a web page, it is used to insert a horizontal rule or a thematic break or simply a line separator to divide or separate sections of a document.
href tag in HTML full form
• In HTML full form the ‘href’ tag stands for Hypertext REFerence. This HTML tag is used to create a hyperlink to another page. The ‘href’ is an attribute of the anchor tag.
br tag in HTML full form
• ‘br’ stands for ‘break’. The ‘<br>’ element tag is used to break the line as we use the ‘keyboard enter’ key on the notepad for simple plain text to break the line.
Standard Structure of an HTML page
Explanation of the HTML Structure
• In HTML, we use different elements within HTML tags for formatting text and displaying audio and video. Most of the element in HTML, start with an opening tag (<>) and ends with a closing tag(</>).
• Less than (<) and Greater than(>), these two signs, formed HTML opening and closing tags. We put a particular attribution in between these two signs to perform a task. As an example, for “bold text” we use “<b>……</b>”. Here b for bold and ‘</b>’ is a closing tag.
• So, “<HTML>” is an HTML opening tag and “</HTML>” is a closing tag of an HTML document. Every HTML code should begin with”<HTML>” tag and ends with”</HTML>” tag.
• Similarly, Your page title should be written in the title opening and closing tag, Such as
“<TITLE>HTML FULL FORM</TITLE>”.
• Head tag “<HEAD>” contains header information and other additional web development codes.
• Your main content should be written in the Body tag. [<BODY>…………</BODY>]
Advantages of HTML
• Basic HTML is not actually a programming language, it is a markup language, so it is easy to understand and can be learned in a very short time.
• You can write HTML code by using a simple text editor and a browser.
• HTML is supported by all browsers and it is search engine friendly.
• It is the basis of all programming languages and the lightest language of all time.
• The HTML code is device friendly, it can change the window size frequently depending on the device window size.
Disadvantages of HTML
• Advanced HTML or HTML 5, is a little harder to understand.
• HTML becomes complicated due to lots of tags and elements for creating huge websites.
• Creating a huge website using a simple notepad is a daunting task.
• HTML can only be used to create static web pages, it cannot create dynamic web pages.
• Heavily designed websites use lots of HTML tags and elements.
• HTML language is not centralized i.f. All connected web pages you need to design separately otherwise use CSS.
• HTML is not fully secure.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Q1. What is the full form of HTML?
Ans. The full form of HTML is HyperText Markup Language.
Q2. What is the full form of html in computer ?
Ans. The full form of computer is HyperText Markup Language.
Q3. What is the full form of src in html?
Ans. HTML stands for source code file.
Q4. What is the full form of href in html?
Ans.. The full form of href is Hypertext REFerence
Q5. What is the full form of br in html?
Ans. In HTML stands for “Break”
Q6. What is the full form of tr in html?
Ans. The full form of tr in HTML is “table row”
Q7. What is the full form of ul in html?
Ans. UL stands for Unordered lists
Q8. What is the full form of td in html?
Ans. In html td stands for “Table row”
Q9. What is the full form of hr tag in html?
Ans. In HTML hr stands for “Horizontal Rule”